- The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) is OGcrush sro, IČ : 03487351, registered office: Počernická 699 / 62c, Malešice, 108 00 Praha 10 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”).
- Your administrator’s contact information is:
Počernická 699 / 62c, Malešice, 108 00 Praha 10 Czech Republic
+420 608 561 042
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or identity of the individual.
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes the personal information you have provided to him or the personal information that the administrator has obtained through your order.
- The Administrator shall process your identification and contact details and data necessary for performance of the Contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of ordering goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal data required for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) are required, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract;
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
- The controller shall store personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The Administrator shall be entitled to transmit personal data to entities with which he has entered into a personal data processing agreement and who will process personal data for the controller as his / her processors:
- Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street # 343 San Francisco, CA 94110 USA
- IT & WP HOST s.r.o. ID: 06001637, Lesní 1131/19, 312 00 Plzeň
The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA;
Google, Mountain View, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA;
Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 GRAND CANAL SQUARE, GRAND CANAL HARBOR, Dublin 2, IRELAND;
- Česká pošta sp, ID: 47114983, Olšanská 38/9, 130 00 Prague;
- Consignment shop s.r.o., ID: 28408306, Lihovarská 1060/12, 190 00 Prague;
- PPL CZ Ltd., ID: 25194798, K Borového 99, 251 01 Říčany – Jažlovice;
- Direct Parcel Distribution CZ, ID: 61329266, Modletice 135, 251 01 Říčany.
- The Data Subject’s personal data may be further forwarded to the following recipient categories:
- Administrator vendor
- Administrator staff
- Persons in a different contractual relationship with the Administrator (e.g., marketing and advertising service providers)
- financial institutions and insurance companies
- the state authorities in the performance of the statutory duties of the Administrators established by applicable law;
- ThePay.cz s.r.o., ID: 28135261, Masarykovo namesti 102/65, 586 01 Jihlava.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization.
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right to access their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR;
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit the processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy is violated.
- The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure the data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The administrator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal data.
- You agree to these terms by ticking the consent via the online form. By confirming your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of your privacy and that you accept it in its entirety.
These conditions come into effect on 01.01.2019.